What do we offer ?
- Industrial keyboards
- Industrial trackballs / pointing devices
- Extended standard range
- Flexible custom solution
- Quality products
Why NSI ?
- High quality sealed products
- Unique IP68 products
- In-house extended temperature and humidity tests
- Maintenance free products
- In house development
- Worldwide distributor network
Keyboards & pointing devices for the most demanding jobs
Our reputation for quality and our strong focus on customer service have positioned us as a reliable and innovative supplier of input devices. Since 1986 we have delivered reliable solutions for demanding applications in various industries. Whatever your requirements, whatever your application, we want to make sure our keyboard, trackball or other input device will provide you the highest level of control and accuracy. Besides a large range of standard products, our dedicated team of development engineers enables us to deliver optimum custom products fulfilling your exact requirements. We regard close cooperation with our customers throughout the entire design and production process as the key point to a successful partnership and perfect solution.
- Belgian based company
- Product partner for the Cursor Controls Ltd trackball modules
- Founded in june 1986
- 12 employees (Sales team, production team, development team)
- 90% export
- In 2018, NSI proudly joined the discoverIE Group of companies
- ISO 9001:2015 certificated
- Dedicated quality keyboards & trackballs
- Sealing IP65 up to IP68, completely waterproof
- Large standard product range
- Flexible custom solutions, also for smaller quantities
- Low development costs for custom designs
- Specialist in backlit solutions
- Quick response and decision time
- Technical knowledgde and support
- Maintenance free products
- Branding with your logo
Our Trackball partner based in the U.K. Manufacturer of the trackball modules used in the NSI keyboards and trackball units.
A descendant of the original Marconi company and still acknowledged today as one of the leading innovators & manufacturers of high quality design led trackballs, Cursor Controls Ltd offers without question the widest range of trackballs in the world. Headquartered in the East Midlands in the UK with all key departments and resources under one roof, CCL ship products to over 30 countries across the globe, with exports accounting for over 90% of total business.
Specialising in customised solutions, CCL design and manufacture high quality trackballs and pointing devices for a range of markets with particular focus on Military, Marine, Aerospace, Medical and Industrial applications.
Launching its new ruggedised range in 2014, all CCL products utilise state of the art, leading edge technology, meeting relevant international testing criteria such as MIL-STD 810, DO 160, IEC 60945 and combining a range of patented features such as IP68 sealing, anti-vibration solutions and floating seal technology.
Cursor Controls Ltd
Conroi House, Brunel Drive Newark, Notts, NG24 2EG
Mission & Vision
We want to be a respected and leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality and technically advanced professional input systems.
• Focussed on our customer
• Good products
• Work Enjoyment
For customer references, please contact us.